WHOLESALE PRICE EXCLUDING VAT
Per UNIT: £1.75
Per BOX 6pcs/: £10.50
Detoxifying and refreshing TREATMENT FOR FEET is a perfect solution for persons with excessive sweating and feet odor problem. The treatment consists of two steps which help the skin of the feet recover softness and freshness, and reduce cumbersome sweating. The package contains: – 1 pair of plastic socks (one size) – two sachets: 1 with activated charcoal paste + 1 with antiperspirant cream
STEP 1 – ACTIVATED CHARCOAL PASTE: It contains 15% concentration of ACTIVATED CHARCOAL and WHITE CLAY which provide cleansing, absorbing and astringent effect. The treatment softens the skin and removes calluses and hardness, as well as reduces the growth bacteria which cause the unpleasant odor. The content of SALICYLIC ACID and PUMICE provides exfoliation, MENTHOL refreshes and D-PANTHENOL soothes irritation. STEP 2 – ANTIPERSPIRANT CREAM: It allows to extend the effect of the treatment, helps to keep good hygiene and restores comfort to the feet. The cream effectively regulates feet perspiration, softens, smoothes and refreshes the skin. Its innovative formula combines ANTIPERSPIRANT and ANTIBACTERIAL properties: counteracts perspiration and neutralizes sweat odor, reduces keratosis, intensely moisturizes and smoothes, gently cools and refreshes.
- Apply the contents of the sachet with the activated carbon paste onto clean and dried feet, and perform feet massage – do not rinse off the product.
- Put on the plastic sock provided in the set, and then put normal cotton socks over them.
- Leave the socks on for 30-60 minutes.
- Carefully take off the cotton socks, and then the plastic ones – dispose of the plastic socks. Repeat the massage in order to further scrub your feet.
- Wash your feet with warm water and towel dry them.
- Apply the antiperspirant cream (sachet with the cream) to the skin of the feet, leave to absorb.
- Do not use any additional exfoliating or abrasive products during the treatment. Repeat the treatment as needed, even several times a week.