WHOLESALE PRICE EXCLUDING VAT
Per UNIT: £1.23
Per BOX 10pcs/: £12.30
Ultra-gentle cream for depilation of delicate areas such as underarms, bikini or hands.
Effectively and quickly removes even the shortest hairs, acting maximally close to the follicles.
Silky and super gentle formula does not irritate the skin, while concentrated acitve ingredients perfectly care the epidermis.
Concentrated, 100% natural aloe vera rich in mineral ingredients effectively soothes, intensely moisturises and regenerates the skin, prevents its dryness, restores softness, elasticity and protects against water loss.
Vitamin E soothes and moisturises.
The depilated areas remain smooth and ideally neat for a long time.
100% Effectiveness of ALOE VERA
ARMPITS, HANDS AND BIKINI
- Express action
- Delay of the hair regrowth
- Intense moisturisation and regeneration
- Using the spatula apply the preparation with an even coat on those parts of the body from which you want to remove the hair. Do not rub.
- Leave on skin for 3 minutes, then with the spatula gently remove the cream from a small area of the skin. If the hair is easily removed from the skin, remove the rest of the cream with the spatula towards the hair. If the hair is not yet easily removed, leave the cream on the skin but no longer than 10 minutes from the start of application.
- Residues of the depilatory cream can be removed with a damp sponge, then rinse the skin with warm water (without a soap) and dry.
Before the first application of the preparation it is necessary to perform an allergic test: apply the cream onto a small area of the skin, wait a few minutes and rinse. Unless an allergic reaction develops in the application place within 24 hours, you may use the cream. Within 24 hours since the depilation do not use deodorants and antiperspirants on the depilated areas Avoid sunbathing. The basic ingredients of the cream are thioglycolic acid salts and an alcalizing agent. Avoid contact with eyes. If the cream gets into the eyes, rinse them immediately with plenty of water and consult a doctor.